The Editorial Board of Roczniki Humanistyczne, Fascicle 9: Sinology is currently welcoming submissions for the forthcoming 2024 issue on Interdisciplinary Research in Chinese Studies. We are looking forward to unpublished, high quality research articles, bibliographic essays, and book reviews. We invite contributions regarding:
- classical and modern Chinese literature,
- Chinese language,
- ancient and contemporary Chinese philosophy,
- Chinese history and culture,
- Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Chinese cultural circles overseas,
- Chinese-Western cultural encounters,
- critical reviews of modern trends in Chinese studies, mainly in the arts and humanities.
All submitted manuscripts will undergo a full peer review. Contributions in English of up to 30,000 characters should be submitted online via our submission system or e-mailed to the Secretary of Fascicle 9, Dr. Katarzyna Pejda: email@example.com . The deadline for submission is January 31, 2024.
Roczniki Humanistyczne · ISSN 0035-7707 | eISSN 2544-5200 | DOI: 10.18290/rh
© The Learned Society of the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin & The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Faculty of Humanities
Articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)