The article review procedure used by Teka Komisji Historycznej
- Every article submitted with Teka Komisji Historycznej should be accompanied by the author’s declaration (statement form).
- We invite renowned specialists to review articles submitted for publication in Teka Komisji Historycznej. We take care that their academic field corresponds most closely to the subject of the article.
- Each submitted manuscript is presented to two reviewers (review form).
- Reviewers represent academic centres other than the author’s, and they do not know his or her identity.
- A reviewer’s opinion is provided to the author anonymously.
- Should differences of opinion arise among the reviewers, our editorial board may resolve to hand over the manuscript to another reviewer.